vegetable cooking spray
1 pound potatoes (3 cups cubed)
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
½ teaspoon rosemary
½ teaspoon salt
Fresh Cooking Tips
• Use any variety of potatoes in this recipe.
• Wash potatoes thoroughly and use without peeling.
• Try making this recipe with oregano or thyme in place of rosemary.
A Child Can Help
• Select potatoes
• Stir seasonings together
• Mix potatoes with oil and seasonings
• Spread potatoes on baking sheet.
Keep It Fresh
Store potatoes in a cool, dark, dry place for several weeks.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Coat baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into ½ inch cubes and place in large bowl.
- Combine oil, rosemary, and salt. Pour mixture over potatoes, stirring to coat evenly.
- Spread potatoes on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Yields about 4 servings
Source: GET FRESH! Division of Nutritional Sciences, Cornell University and Cornell Cooperative Extension, 2001.
Do you want to print a copy of this recipe?