6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
12 (3-ounce) paper cups
12 wooden sticks
- Pour yogurt into melted juice concentrate and stir until smooth.
- Place cups together on a baking sheet.
- Pour yogurt/juice mixture into paper cups.
- Cover cups with sheet of aluminum foil.
- Insert stick for each popsicle by making a slit in the foil over the center of each cup.
- Freeze popsicles until firm.
- Run warm water on outside of cup to loosen each popsicle from the cup.
Yields about 12 servings
Source: Adapted from Eating Smart, Being Active, California EFNEP and Colorado EFNEP
Do you want to print a copy of this recipe?