2 cups all-purpose baking mix
2/3 cup milk
½ cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
fat free butter flavored spray
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
- Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
- Drop by spoonful on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 F for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- While hot, spray biscuits lightly with butter spray, and sprinkle with garlic powder.
Yields about 8 servings
Source: Cayuga County CCE
Do you want to print a copy of this recipe?