1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup oats
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 ¼ cups shredded carrots
1 ½ cups raisins
½ cup applesauce
¼ cup vegetable (or canola) oil
½ cup honey
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, oats, cinnamon, carrots and raisins.
- In a small bowl, stir together the applesauce, oil and honey.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Makes 36 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Enjoy!
Yields about 36 servings
Source: Adopted from Just Say Yes to Fruits and Vegetables Cookbook
Do you want to print a copy of this recipe?