2 peaches (1 ½ cups chopped)
2/3 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
2 cups orange juice
6 paper cups
*Be Creative! Serve whole peaches. Make a peach parfait with yogurt and cereal. Blend peaches, banana, and milk to make a refreshing smoothie.
- Chop peaches and divide among 6 paper cups.
- Place yogurt in medium bowl.
- Slowly pour orange juice into yogurt, stirring until blended.
- Pour juice mixture over peaches.
- Place spoon in each cup.
- Cut squares of aluminum foil to cover tops of cups, piercing each with spoon handle. The foil holds spoon in center of cup.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
- To eat, peel paper cups away from pops.
Yields about 6 servings
Source: GET FRESH! Division of Nutritional Sciences, Cornell University and Cornell Cooperative Extension, 2001.
Do you want to print a copy of this recipe?