¼ cup reduced fat peanut butter
¼ cup honey
½ cup dry powdered nonfat milk
1 ½ cups corn flakes cereal
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Mix peanut butter, honey, and powdered milk until no clumps are present.
- Mix in 1 cup of corn flakes until evenly distributed.
- Roll into 8 ping-pong size balls.
- Crush remainder of corn flakes in a bowl.
- Roll balls in corn flakes to coat outside.
- Place balls in plastic wrap or air tight containers.
*Refrigerate if you want them chewy. Store at room temperature if you want them softer.
Yields about 6 servings
Source: Eat Fit (University of California Cooperative Extension)
Do you want to print a copy of this recipe?