6 medium potatoes
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
2 cans (6 ounces each) of water-packed tuna
1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped celery
- Wash potatoes. Cook unpeeled potatoes in a large pot of water at medium heat for 25 minutes or until soft. Drain and let cool. Peel potatoes and cut in cubes.
- In a large bowl, blend vinegar, pepper, mayonnaise and yogurt with potato cubes. Set aside.
- Drain tuna. Break into large pieces.
- Add tuna and chopped carrots, onions and celery to potatoes. Toss together.
- Cover and place in refrigerator.
Yields about 8 servings
Source: Cornell University Cooperative Extension – New York City Nutrition & Health Programs Recipe Collection, 2006.
Do you want to print a copy of this recipe?